With the hit of Covid-19, this year has been a difficult one. Regardless of this, there are still many things to be thankful for and our pets are at the top of our list! Do you have favourite photo of your pet that you would like to share? If so, share it with us and write a little bit about why this is your favourite photo, or just tell us what your pet means to you. What a lovely way to honor our pets and say thank you!
We can’t wait to see your photos!
For entering and taking part though, they are a few things you should know:
Photos of the entries must be submitted on our competition post on our Facebook page.
Along with a photo of your entry, please include a brief description of why you have chosen this special photo.
Entries are open from Monday 14th December and run until Monday 21st December at midday.
Thanks for entering, and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
The December cover photo competition begins on Monday 14th December and runs until Monday 21st December at midday.
Entries which meet the guidelines above will initially be shortlisted by the team at the RSPCA Mid Norfolk and North Suffolk Branch, and then put to a public vote between Tuesday 22nd December and Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
The public vote will take place on the Facebook page and will be measured by how many likes each photo receives.
Winners will be notified on Christmas Eve 24th December and their picture will become the cover photo of our Facebook page from 24th December to 31st December.
- The competition is open to residents of England and Wales.
- The competition is organised by the RSPCA Mid Norfolk and North Suffolk Branch, (“the Promoter”) The Street Ashwellthorpe, NR161EX
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any entry found not to comply with them will be disqualified. Entries will be accepted on the Facebook page.
- All entries must comply with the Competition Guidelines as outlined above.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence in perpetuity of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in your photograph, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license your photograph for such purposes.
- The winning photo will become the cover photo for the RSPCA Mid Norfolk and North Suffolk Branch Facebook page for a week. The winner will be notified by being tagged on Facebook and contacted on messenger.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify these terms and conditions, alter or discontinue the competition if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise outside their control.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The RSPCA will only use the personal data you give to enter this competition to contact you to notify you in the event you are a winner and the winning photo will be shared with the RSPCA Mid Norfolk and North Suffolk Branches audiences on social media and on the Branch website.
Information about how we use your personal data is set out at