Our members are very important to us! As a member you will be helping the national society who lobby, campaign and who employ our Inspectorate, as well as helping your local branch who in turn help animals in your community!
a better life for Britain's pets
practical and humane farming methods for all farm animals
the safety of wild animals
alternatives to replace animals in experiments.
Joint adult membership is £36 for one year. You and your partner can become joint members of the RSPCA and receive all the benefits listed above. Joint membership is open to any two people who are both aged 18 or over and who live together at the same address as partners. Joint members will normally receive only one copy of animal life and the Annual Review sent to their joint address.
Junior 'Animal Action Club' membership is £11 for one year (£15 if you live overseas).
Six great reasons to join.
- • Never miss an issue of animal action. It'll be delivered to your door before it hits the shops!
- • Get a brilliant club pack with puzzles, a wall planner, four cute postcards, a membership card and an RSPCA badge.
- • Enter competitions just for members!
- • Get a special gift when you join and every time you renew!
- • Pay only £11* to join for one year - that's less than £1 a month!
- • You'll be a member of the RSPCA - that means you'll be helping us to help animals!
What are you waiting for? Join now!
How do I become a Member?
Join online at www.rspca.org.uk or call us on 0300 123 0346 to set up your membership with a credit or debit card.
You are also eligible to nominate someone for the RSPCA Honor awards. If you know someone who has helped promote kindness to animals, prevented neglect or cruelty, or gone out of their way to make a difference to an animals life why not nominate them?